- What political domestic (MRU) or foreign (ex-MRU) organization is the Foundation affiliated with?
The 5-2035 Global Foundation for Community Health (GFCH) is a strictly apolitical organization. We welcome people of all political persuasions to come join us in our combat to curb CNCD in Mauritius as a model for the rest of the world through community empowerment and frugal innovation.
- What religious, racial or ethnic group does the GFCH focus on?
The GFCH does not focus on any specific religious, racial or ethnic group.
- What are the salaries of GFCH executive leadership members?
GFCH executive leadership members are not compensated. They donate their time at a pro bono level as service to the community.
- How can I be part of the GFCH?
We would welcome your participation in making our 5-2035 vision a reality in Mauritius as a model for the rest of the world. To join: (<<<link>>>)
- Are there leadership positions available in the GFCH that I can help with?
Yes! Leadership positions are detailed here (<<<link>>>).
- What are the sources of funding for the GFCH?
We are seeking funding from various sources to move our mission forward to help curb CNCD in Mauritius as a model for the rest of the world. Here is an overview of our fundraising efforts: (<<<link>>>).