The GFCH website and associated social media platform are the effort of many volunteers. We strive to attribute sources that we use. If you find material that needs to be attributed, please contact us and we will rectify as soon as possible.
In random order:
- 1. Seal of The 5-2035 Global Foundation for Community Health (GFCH). The GFCH seal is based on an initial seal created for the 5-2035 White Paper (request 76-page document) by Divya D. Sujun and U. Shivraj Sohur. Please see Ms. Sujun’s bio and the description of the seal concept here.
- 2. The GFCH website is designed on WordPress platform using the Charitize theme by eVisionThemes
- 3. References. All references are listed at the bottom of each individual page. A complete listing of the references (as of December 2017) is located in the 5-2035 White Paper (request 76-page document)
- 4. Landing page icons. www.flaticon.com; some icons are authored by Zlato Najdenovski
- 5. All pictures of people are owned by the individuals featured, unless otherwise specified
- 6. Icons from the GFCH Business Model Canvas from https://mbs.edu/getmedia/91cc0d01-3641-4844-b34c-7aee15c8edaf/Business-Model-for-SE-Design-Burkett.pdf